Scheduling vacation days, before 05-31-2017

From Filomena Lumia, HR Administrative Officer, MNI

Hello everyone,
Please refer to email below. It is important to schedule unused vacation between now and May 31st, 2017. No carry forward to the next reference year is allowed.

I remind everyone that PRESENT is to be used to request and record time off. Here is the link. http://present.medicine.mcgill.ca/. UserID is your McGill employee number; Password is set to TEMP.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Many thanks
Fil

Filomena Lumia
HR Administrative Officer/ MNI / p. (514) 398-8998 / filomena.lumia@mcgill.ca

Attached:

Subject: Scheduling of Remaining Vacation Days

This message is being sent on behalf of Francis Desjardins, Senior HR Advisor, Faculty of Medicine

Hello everyone,

As we have begun the second half of the year, we ask that you look at the remaining unused time-off that you and your staff may have and schedule it between now and the end of the reference year, May 31, 2017 (i.e. vacation days and time accumulated).

Please remember that vacation and time accumulated (“overtime”) cannot be carried forward to the next reference year.

As well, it is also recommended that you and your staff start thinking about and discussing vacation plans for the summer. Please refer to your respective Collective Agreement or Administrative Handbook to review your vacation policy and the scheduling periods (if applicable).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.

Thank you.